Įjungti kitą veikėją
Vardas:
Slaptažodis:

Share | 

top parašas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
One by one she slew her fears, and then planted a flower garden over their graves.
One by one she slew her fears, and then planted a flower garden over their graves.

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
Mad_gangsta , BLØØDXSTAIN

ABOUT :
I am the rightful ruler of this world and now that I, too, have awakened, like my dragons, I have come to take back what is mine.

2016-10-30, 18:41

TOP parašas
10/30-11/06
• Negalima balsuoti už save
•Balsuojame vieną kartą
•laimėtojas gauna tiek reputacijos taškų, kiek kartų už jį buvo balsuota
•Kiekvienas pabalsavęs gauna vieną reputacijos tašką

Some women feel the need to act like they're never scared, needy or hurt; like they're as hardened as a man. I think that's dishonest. It's ok to feel delicate sometimes. Real beauty is in the fragility of your petals. A rose that never wilts isn't a rose at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible
Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
MaleficentVija ♥

CLAIM :
Tom Hardy

2016-10-31, 11:41

ZACHARIAS

“The ones who are insane enough to think that they can rule the world are always the ones who do.”

Highway of fallen kings
I have learned that if you are down, stay down. Don’t get back on your fucking feet until you are prepared to stand. Don’t get up until you have learned why you fell. Nine times out of ten, it is because you gave someone your power. You forgot about yourself. ∞
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NAME :
Ieva

REPUTATIONS :

CLAIM :
Chloe Bennet

2016-10-31, 22:01

Achelle Ellasyn Westwood wrote:
ZACHARIAS

“The ones who are insane enough to think that they can rule the world are always the ones who do.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
Mad_gangsta , BLØØDXSTAIN

ABOUT :
I am the rightful ruler of this world and now that I, too, have awakened, like my dragons, I have come to take back what is mine.

2016-11-01, 14:07

Strong-willed heart, always makes me feel so touched. It reminds me about some 'fall and rise again' in my life.

Dhaara

Some women feel the need to act like they're never scared, needy or hurt; like they're as hardened as a man. I think that's dishonest. It's ok to feel delicate sometimes. Real beauty is in the fragility of your petals. A rose that never wilts isn't a rose at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
there are some things you learn best in calm, and some in storm.
there are some things you learn best in calm, and some in storm.

REPUTATIONS :

2016-11-01, 14:11

Hestia Janette Moreau wrote:
Achelle Ellasyn Westwood wrote:
ZACHARIAS

Back to top Go down
View user profile
his eyelids were the color of the dawn sky
he smelled like earth after rain
his eyelids were the color of the dawn sky he smelled like earth after rain
NAME :
dovi.

REPUTATIONS :

CLAIM :
troye sivan mellet.

ABOUT :
boys like him were born in a storm. they have lightning in their souls. thunder in their hearts. and chaos in their bones.

2016-11-01, 16:53

Zacharias Hector Windsor wrote:

Strong-willed heart, always makes me feel so touched. It reminds me about some 'fall and rise again' in my life.

Dhaara
Back to top Go down
View user profile
name one hero who was happy. you can't.
name one hero who was happy. you can't.
NAME :
ellie

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
my baby matt

CLAIM :
baby olly

2016-11-02, 16:21

Matt Patroclus Barthélemy wrote:

Dhaara
Back to top Go down
View user profile
All The time she was strange and dangerous but mostly she was sweet, scared and harmless.
All The time she was strange and dangerous but mostly she was sweet, scared and harmless.

REPUTATIONS :

CLAIM :
Katherine McNamara

ABOUT :
Valkirija su kočėlu rankoje kuri išskėstoms rankom pasitiks tave ir spręs tavo sielos likimą.

2016-11-03, 00:22

Matt Patroclus Barthélemy wrote:

Dhaara

Never I have dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I close my eyes to indulge and reminisce of a sunset that never existed.
I close my eyes to indulge and reminisce of a sunset that never existed.
NAME :
V.

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
Icon: caramcream, Code: unknown srr, gifs: tumblr

CLAIM :
Emily Browning

2016-11-07, 20:59

Sveikiname Dhaara :014:

nothing, everything,
anything, something:
if you have nothing, then you have everything, because you have the freedom to do anything, without the fear of losing something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

top parašas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: stuff :: OLD-
Jump to: