Įjungti kitą veikėją
Vardas:
Slaptažodis:

Share | 

Top parašas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.
If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.
NAME :
Giedrė

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
Ikonėlė endlessroutine & caramcream, gifai caramcream.

CLAIM :
Maria Valverde

ABOUT :
Vidurinioji Crimson šeimos atžala. Pusiau demonė - sukubė, turinti demonišką pusę į kurią susitelkusi maitinasi seksualine energija ir žmogiškąją - tyrą, mielą, geraširdę merginą Jasmine, kuri padarys viską dėl savo šeimos ir aplinkinių gerovės.

2017-01-02, 03:47

TOP parašas
01/02-01/08
• Negalima balsuoti už save
•Balsuojame vieną kartą
•LAIMĖTOJAS GAUNA TIEK REPUTACIJOS TAŠKŲ, KIEK KARTŲ UŽ JĮ BUVO BALSUOTA

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping while you're far away and dreaming, I could spend my life in this sweet surrender, I could stay lost in this moment forever Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice.

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
credit: tempermentol ,caramcream

CLAIM :
Margot Robbie

2017-01-02, 14:53

Dhaara Lilith Deonte

« SHE WAS TOO QUIET, OR SHE WAS TOO LOUD. SHE TOOK THINGS TOO SERIOUSLY, OR NOT SERIOUSLY AT ALL. SHE WAS TOO SENSITIVE, OR TOO COLD-HEARTED. SHE HATED WITH EVERY FIBER OF HER BEING, OR LOVED WITH EVERY PIECE OF HER HEART. THERE WAS NO IN-BETWEEN FOR HER. »
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NAME :
Giedrė

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :

CLAIM :
Maria Valverde

ABOUT :
Vidurinioji Crimson šeimos atžala. Pusiau demonė - sukubė, turinti demonišką pusę į kurią susitelkusi maitinasi seksualine energija ir žmogiškąją - tyrą, mielą, geraširdę merginą Jasmine, kuri padarys viską dėl savo šeimos ir aplinkinių gerovės.

2017-01-03, 01:34

Daria Mercier

Grief, I've learned, is really just love.
It's all the love you want to give, but cannot. All of that unspent love gathers in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in the hallow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.

Watch you smile while you are sleeping while you're far away and dreaming, I could spend my life in this sweet surrender, I could stay lost in this moment forever Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NAME :
Giedrė

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :

CLAIM :
Maria Valverde

ABOUT :

2017-01-09, 14:31

Sveikiname Dhaarą ir Darią :33 Indrink

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Top parašas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: stuff :: OLD-
Jump to: