Įjungti kitą veikėją
Vardas:
Slaptažodis:

Share | 
 

 top parašas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emotions - Happiness, anger, jealousy... Is the mind experiencing "presence" in our existence.
avatar
Emotions - Happiness, anger, jealousy... Is the mind experiencing
NAME :
V.

POSTS :
2280

REPUTATIONS :
229

CREDIT :
Icon: endlessroutine, Code: unknown srr, gifs: tumblr

CLAIM :
Oscar Isaac


2016-12-12, 19:38


TOP parašas
12/12-12/19
• Negalima balsuoti už save
•Balsuojame vieną kartą
•LAIMĖTOJAS GAUNA TIEK REPUTACIJOS TAŠKŲ, KIEK KARTŲ UŽ JĮ BUVO BALSUOTA



❝Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face.❞
Back to top Go down
View user profile
An attractive woman becomes beautiful when she's happy and in love.
avatar
An attractive woman becomes beautiful when she's happy and in love.
POSTS :
926

REPUTATIONS :
219

CREDIT :
Icon: endlessroutine, Code: unknown srr, gifs: tumblr

ABOUT :
She is free in her wildness, she is a wanderess, a drop of free water. She knows nothing of borders and cares nothing for rules or customs. 'Time' for her isn’t something to fight against. Her life flows clean, with passion, like fresh water.


2016-12-12, 19:52

Aleera


I’m the cunt you married. The only time you liked yourself was when you were trying to be someone this cunt might like. I’m not a quitter, I’m that cunt. I killed for you; who else can say that?  


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emotions - Happiness, anger, jealousy... Is the mind experiencing "presence" in our existence.
avatar
Emotions - Happiness, anger, jealousy... Is the mind experiencing
NAME :
Giedrė

POSTS :
3092

REPUTATIONS :
194

AGE :
23


2016-12-12, 19:55

Daria Mercier

You're giving me nightmares.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emotions - Happiness, anger, jealousy... Is the mind experiencing "presence" in our existence.
avatar
Emotions - Happiness, anger, jealousy... Is the mind experiencing
POSTS :
103

REPUTATIONS :
15

CREDIT :
BLØØDXSTAIN.

CLAIM :
eddie redmayne


2016-12-12, 19:56

Zacharias Hector Windsor wrote:
Aleera


I’m the cunt you married. The only time you liked yourself was when you were trying to be someone this cunt might like. I’m not a quitter, I’m that cunt. I killed for you; who else can say that?  




So I'll hit the lights and you lock the doors
We ain't leaving this room 'til we bust the mold.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emotions - Happiness, anger, jealousy... Is the mind experiencing "presence" in our existence.
avatar
Emotions - Happiness, anger, jealousy... Is the mind experiencing
POSTS :
263

REPUTATIONS :
32

CREDIT :
countmysins

CLAIM :
Casey Jon Deidrick


2016-12-16, 02:21

DEREK
the monsters turned out to be just trees, and when the sun came up, you were lookin’ at me  



I believe that we are who we choose to be

Nobody’s going to come and save you, you’ve got to save yourself. Nobody’s going to give you anything. You’ve got to go out and fight for it. Nobody knows what you want except for you. And nobody will be as sorry as you if you don’t get it. So don’t give up on your dreams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Like a parasite, you got the easy life.
I’m the hand that feeds; you’re the dog that bites.
avatar
Like a parasite, you got the easy life. I’m the hand that feeds; you’re the dog that bites.
NAME :
Indrė

POSTS :
1278

REPUTATIONS :
352


2016-12-16, 20:06


You wanna be stressed - I'd rather have sex
Losing sleep and all my faith In these promises that I take.Lay me down with a smile To down in the rain. So give me love an all your hate. Tell me lies in fifty shades. Lay me down for awhile. Get lost in the grey



Aurora Callista Zabat


I won’t let these demons bleed me dry
Kill the pain. Screaming these words to the sky to the aim with it. Kill the pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emotions - Happiness, anger, jealousy... Is the mind experiencing "presence" in our existence.
Emotions - Happiness, anger, jealousy... Is the mind experiencing
POSTS :
136

REPUTATIONS :
22


2016-12-16, 20:51

Lucas Everit Crimson wrote:

You wanna be stressed - I'd rather have sex
Losing sleep and all my faith In these promises that I take.Lay me down with a smile To down in the rain. So give me love an all your hate. Tell me lies in fifty shades. Lay me down for awhile. Get lost in the grey



Aurora Callista Zabat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emotions - Happiness, anger, jealousy... Is the mind experiencing "presence" in our existence.
avatar
Emotions - Happiness, anger, jealousy... Is the mind experiencing
NAME :
Gustė

POSTS :
178

REPUTATIONS :
6

CREDIT :
caramcream

CLAIM :
M. Bisognin


2016-12-17, 02:32

Aria Magdalena Crimson wrote:
Lucas Everit Crimson wrote:

You wanna be stressed - I'd rather have sex
Losing sleep and all my faith In these promises that I take.Lay me down with a smile To down in the rain. So give me love an all your hate. Tell me lies in fifty shades. Lay me down for awhile. Get lost in the grey



Aurora Callista Zabat


Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.
   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
it’s hard to look at him.
it’s even harder to look away from him.
avatar
it’s hard to look at him. it’s even harder to look away from him.
NAME :
ellie

POSTS :
761

REPUTATIONS :
247

CREDIT :
gif;my baby matt

CLAIM :
baby jacob


2016-12-20, 13:13

Viola Sabella wrote:
Aria Magdalena Crimson wrote:
Lucas Everit Crimson wrote:

You wanna be stressed - I'd rather have sex
Losing sleep and all my faith In these promises that I take.Lay me down with a smile To down in the rain. So give me love an all your hate. Tell me lies in fifty shades. Lay me down for awhile. Get lost in the grey



Aurora Callista Zabat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emotions - Happiness, anger, jealousy... Is the mind experiencing "presence" in our existence.
avatar
Emotions - Happiness, anger, jealousy... Is the mind experiencing
NAME :
Giedrė

POSTS :
3092

REPUTATIONS :
194

AGE :
23


2016-12-20, 15:16

Sveikiname Aurorą!



Routine ruins the life, variety vitalise the life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
top parašas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: stuff :: OLD-
Jump to: