View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
I swear I walk with God
but the Devil keeps following
I swear I walk with God but the Devil keeps following
NAME :
V

ABOUT :
Lazarus nėra pats maloniausias asmuo, tačiau tai nereiškia jog nėra geras dievas. Jis griežtas bet atlaidus, agresyvus bet teisingas. Sugeba balansuoti tarp šaltumo ir linksmybių kurių nėra visiškai atsisakęs.

CLAIM :
M. Fassbender

Mon 2 May - 16:49

TOP parašas
first week
• Negalima balsuoti už save
•Balsuojame vieną kartą
•laimėtojas gauna tiek reputacijos taškų, kiek kartų už jį buvo balsuota
•Kiekvienas pabalsavęs gauna vieną reputacijos tašką

“Gods live forever. But many of them are even more lonely and miserable than others. Why do you think they bother with humans? They teach them life's value.”

Last edited by Ravenna Blackwood on Mon 30 May - 14:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svečias

Mon 2 May - 16:53

Where are you now?
You were the shadow to my light. Did you feel us? Another start you fade away. Afraid our aim is out of sight wanna see us. Alive. Where are you now? Was it all in my fantasy? Where are you now? Were you only imaginary?

Melody Brevil
Back to top Go down

Mon 2 May - 17:13

Hellen Troy
You don't have forever. None of us ever do
We spend our lives struggling to hold on to the things we value most. To the people and things we believe we could never exist without. But our memories are often an illusion protecting a far more destructive truth.
Back to top Go down
I swear I walk with God
NAME :
V

ABOUT :
Lazarus nėra pats maloniausias asmuo, tačiau tai nereiškia jog nėra geras dievas. Jis griežtas bet atlaidus, agresyvus bet teisingas. Sugeba balansuoti tarp šaltumo ir linksmybių kurių nėra visiškai atsisakęs.

CLAIM :
M. Fassbender

Mon 2 May - 17:29

Arietta

You used to captivate me by your resonating light. Now I'm bound by the life you left behind. Your face—it haunts my once pleasant dreams. Your voice—it chased away all the sanity in me

“Gods live forever. But many of them are even more lonely and miserable than others. Why do you think they bother with humans? They teach them life's value.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mon 2 May - 17:41

Ravenna Blackwood wrote:
Arietta

You used to captivate me by your resonating light. Now I'm bound by the life you left behind. Your face—it haunts my once pleasant dreams. Your voice—it chased away all the sanity in me
Back to top Go down
I swear I walk with God
NAME :
SI

CREDIT :
mad_gangsta/BLØØDXSTAIN

Mon 2 May - 17:56

Devan Houston Vikander wrote:
 Where are you now?
You were the shadow to my light. Did you feel us? Another start you fade away. Afraid our aim is out of sight wanna see us. Alive. Where are you now? Was it all in my fantasy? Where are you now? Were you only imaginary?

Melody Brevil

We're burning with the stars, We shine so bright Like Jupiter and Mars, We own the night. Keep running with the fires, This time is ours We're destined through the clouds. Something in the air makes me feel so good tonight. Release the energy and take it for a ride. Make it in a run speed, pushing it to the edge. I am supernova and tonight I wanna forget.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mon 2 May - 18:56

Laylah Kepler wrote:
Hellen Troy
We spend our lives struggling to hold on to the things we value most. To the people and things we believe we could never exist without. But our memories are often an illusion protecting a far more destructive truth.
Back to top Go down
I swear I walk with God
NAME :
ode

CLAIM :
tho hayes

Mon 2 May - 18:59

Samantha Quinn Fisher wrote:
Ravenna Blackwood wrote:
Arietta

opened bottles on the drawer, rolling papers on the floor. don't want no cigarette yet, don't want no drink in my breath. wanna taste your taste some more, feel you pourin' through my pores. i'm goin' back in my bed to play it back in my head
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mon 2 May - 19:46

Hellen Troy wrote:
 Where are you now?

Melody Brevil
Back to top Go down
I swear I walk with God
CLAIM :
Emilia Clarke

CREDIT :
Starboy

Mon 2 May - 19:47

Alexia Moriarty wrote:
Hellen Troy wrote:
 Where are you now?

Melody Brevil

Open your mouth only if what you are going to say is more beautiful than silence.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Life is easier
when you are comfortable in your own skin
Life is easier when you are comfortable in your own skin
NAME :
Indrė

ABOUT :
Metamorfas, miesto meras.

CLAIM :
James Franco

Mon 2 May - 19:54

Anna Victoria Capone wrote:
Ravenna Blackwood wrote:
Arietta

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mon 2 May - 21:35

Ravenna Blackwood wrote:
Arietta

Back to top Go down
I swear I walk with God

Tue 3 May - 19:13

Melody Brevil wrote:
Laylah Kepler wrote:
Hellen Troy

Goddesses don’t speak in whispers. They scream.
I looked in temples, churches, & mosques, but I found the divine in my own heart.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tue 3 May - 20:12

Archer Le Doux wrote:
Ravenna Blackwood wrote:
Arietta

Back to top Go down

Wed 4 May - 23:24

Ravenna Blackwood wrote:
Arietta

Back to top Go down
I swear I walk with God
NAME :
V

ABOUT :

CLAIM :
M. Fassbender

Mon 9 May - 16:01

Sveikiname Arietta!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

TOP parašas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: banners & archive :: OLD-
Jump to: