Įjungti kitą veikėją
Vardas:
Slaptažodis:

Share | 

TOP parašas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emotions - Happiness, anger, jealousy... Is the mind experiencing "presence" in our existence.
Emotions - Happiness, anger, jealousy... Is the mind experiencing
NAME :
V.

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
Icon: endlessroutine, Code: unknown srr, gifs: tumblr

CLAIM :
Oscar Isaac

2016-05-02, 16:49

TOP parašas
first week
• Negalima balsuoti už save
•Balsuojame vieną kartą
•laimėtojas gauna tiek reputacijos taškų, kiek kartų už jį buvo balsuota
•Kiekvienas pabalsavęs gauna vieną reputacijos tašką

❝Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face.❞

Last edited by Ravenna Blackwood on 2016-05-30, 14:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svečias

2016-05-02, 16:53

Where are you now?
You were the shadow to my light. Did you feel us? Another start you fade away. Afraid our aim is out of sight wanna see us. Alive. Where are you now? Was it all in my fantasy? Where are you now? Were you only imaginary?

Melody Brevil
Back to top Go down
I won’t close my eyes like you want me to.
I am wild and free.
I won’t close my eyes like you want me to. I am wild and free.

REPUTATIONS :

ABOUT :
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

2016-05-02, 17:13

Hellen Troy
You don't have forever. None of us ever do
We spend our lives struggling to hold on to the things we value most. To the people and things we believe we could never exist without. But our memories are often an illusion protecting a far more destructive truth.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emotions - Happiness, anger, jealousy... Is the mind experiencing "presence" in our existence.
NAME :
V.

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :

CLAIM :
Oscar Isaac

2016-05-02, 17:29

Arietta

You used to captivate me by your resonating light. Now I'm bound by the life you left behind. Your face—it haunts my once pleasant dreams. Your voice—it chased away all the sanity in me

❝Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face.❞
Back to top Go down
View user profile

REPUTATIONS :

2016-05-02, 17:41

Ravenna Blackwood wrote:
Arietta

You used to captivate me by your resonating light. Now I'm bound by the life you left behind. Your face—it haunts my once pleasant dreams. Your voice—it chased away all the sanity in me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NAME :
SI

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
mad_gangsta/BLØØDXSTAIN

CLAIM :
Chris Wood

ABOUT :
Visi žinome tuos apokalipsės raitelius. Taigi... Azraelis yra vienas iš jų. Jis yra mirtis ir dėl to viskas turėtų būti aišku.

2016-05-02, 17:56

Devan Houston Vikander wrote:
 Where are you now?
You were the shadow to my light. Did you feel us? Another start you fade away. Afraid our aim is out of sight wanna see us. Alive. Where are you now? Was it all in my fantasy? Where are you now? Were you only imaginary?

Melody Brevil

“A lifetime isn't forever, so take the first chance, don't wait for the second one! Because sometimes, there aren't second chances! And if it turns out to be a mistake? So what! This is life! A whole bunch of mistakes! But if you never get a second chance at something you didn't take a first chance at? That's true failure.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NAME :
Gabirlė

REPUTATIONS :

CLAIM :
Gomez

2016-05-02, 18:56

Laylah Kepler wrote:
Hellen Troy
We spend our lives struggling to hold on to the things we value most. To the people and things we believe we could never exist without. But our memories are often an illusion protecting a far more destructive truth.

She paints her face to hide her face. Her eyes are deep water. It is not for Geisha to want. It is not for Geisha to feel. Geisha is an artist of the floating world. She dances, she sings. She entertains you, whatever you want. The rest is shadows, the rest is secret.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NAME :
Ieva

REPUTATIONS :

CLAIM :
A. Park

ABOUT :
Girls like her were born in a storm. Lightning in their souls, thunder in their hearts and chaos in their bones.

2016-05-02, 18:59

Samantha Quinn Fisher wrote:
Ravenna Blackwood wrote:
Arietta

"I'd tell myself you don't mean a thing but what we got, got no hold on me? but when you're not there I just crumble I tell myself that I don't care that much but I feel like I'm dying till I feel your touch say I wouldn't care if you walked away but every time you're there I'm begging you to stay when you come close I just tremble and every time, every time you go it's like a knife that cuts right through my soul "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NAME :
lapė

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
milkydose

CLAIM :
Emeraude Toubia

ABOUT :
Baby, I'm a sociopath,
Sweet serial killer.

2016-05-02, 19:46

Hellen Troy wrote:
 Where are you now?

Melody Brevil

Stars, hide your fires
Let not light see my black and deep desires.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flower child with a rock and roll heart.

REPUTATIONS :

CLAIM :
Anastasia Bezrukova

2016-05-02, 19:47

Alexia Moriarty wrote:
Hellen Troy wrote:
 Where are you now?

Melody Brevil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Like a parasite, you got the easy life.
I’m the hand that feeds; you’re the dog that bites.
Like a parasite, you got the easy life. I’m the hand that feeds; you’re the dog that bites.
NAME :
Indrė

REPUTATIONS :

2016-05-02, 19:54

Anna Victoria Capone wrote:
Ravenna Blackwood wrote:
Arietta

Back to top Go down
View user profile

REPUTATIONS :

2016-05-02, 21:35

Ravenna Blackwood wrote:
Arietta

Back to top Go down
View user profile

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
endlessroutine

CLAIM :
efron

2016-05-03, 19:13

Melody Brevil wrote:
Laylah Kepler wrote:
Hellen Troy

There’s so much more to life than finding someone who will want you, or being sad over someone who doesn’t. There’s a lot of wonderful time to be spent discovering yourself without hoping someone will fall in love with you along the way, and it doesn’t need to be painful or empty. Do all things with love, but don’t romanticize life like you can’t survive without it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NAME :
A

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
mano

2016-05-03, 20:12

Archer Le Doux wrote:
Ravenna Blackwood wrote:
Arietta

Oh yes, the past can hurt.
But from the way I see it,
you can either run from it, or learn from it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

REPUTATIONS :

2016-05-04, 23:24

Ravenna Blackwood wrote:
Arietta

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NAME :
V.

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :

CLAIM :
Oscar Isaac

2016-05-09, 16:01

Sveikiname Arietta!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

TOP parašas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: stuff :: OLD-
Jump to: