Įjungti kitą veikėją
Vardas:
Slaptažodis:

Share | 

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

2017-11-05, 19:09

CREDIT: STARBOY
21 // there was a moment in her life when she was famous dancer  heterosexual // human // single and ready to mingle // bio
"You’re seeking something, but at the same time, you are running away for all you’re worth. I’m not afraid of my truth anymore, and I will not omit pieces of myself to make you more comfortable. If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place. "
__

+ friendly, kind, smart, funny, cool, honest, reliable, loyal, responsible, fearless, happy
- bossy, sometimes kinda harsh, sometimes sad, sarcastic, vengeful, (+&-)stubborn, moody

__
NEED;

ex lover/fiance you knew i loved you, but you broke my heart anyway
best friend you're my nemo. if you get lost in the great, big ocean, i'll find you
friendzoned situation last time when i saw you, you said to me: should i smile because we are friends? or should i cry, because that's the only thing we can ever be?
current big crush talking to you makes my day
love-hate i like you, but i hate you. i miss you, but I'm better off without you. i want you out of my life, but I never want to let you go

or just come here with some information about your character, and we will decide what we could take
Back to top Go down

2017-11-05, 21:24

žiauriai noriu į šeimą tavo, bet nesugalvoju ką galėčiau pasiūlyt.... :ddd gal pati kažkokią mintį turi? 133
Back to top Go down

2017-11-05, 22:08

man Rebecca tokia žiauri atrodo, tai arba galim pyktis, kas visai logiška būtų, arba kažkaip neutraliai sutarti, tarkim, Rebeccai Sandra mldc atrodo, todėl stengiasi jos neskriaust, bet būna dienų kai vos nenužudo bl  133  129  
Back to top Go down

2017-11-05, 22:16

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD ok man šitas variantas tinkaa. tarkim kažkada išeisim į meet jeigu kas :) 133
Back to top Go down

2017-11-05, 22:17

jo, kai rebecca norės gert pasuk:)
Back to top Go down

2017-11-06, 13:52

kuo? :059:
Back to top Go down

2017-11-06, 14:12

kuo norėtum? 206
Back to top Go down

2017-11-06, 14:25

man šiaip patiko ta love-hate relationship idėja arba current big crush :D bet jei nori, tai galim ką nors ir iš draugų paimti :051:
Back to top Go down

2017-11-06, 14:29

gal tą love-hate paimam? žviozda
Back to top Go down

2017-11-06, 20:42

okei, man tinka :014:
Back to top Go down

2017-11-07, 14:19

deal 194
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1