Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
I swear I walk with God
but the Devil keeps following
I swear I walk with God but the Devil keeps following
NAME :
Indrė

ABOUT :
He was intensity. He was strength. He was driving will and stubborn determination. He was reckless passion and guarded distrust. He was fucking beautiful

CLAIM :
Finn Wittrock

2017-09-23, 14:52

Visas dovanojamas anketas galite rasti čia. Išsirinkę numeskit anketos pavadinimą arba url ir parašykite kaip ją pervadinti. :014:

“We're all fools," said Clemens, "all the time. It's just we're a different kind each day. We think, I'm not a fool today. I've learned my lesson. I was a fool yesterday but not this morning. Then tomorrow we find out that, yes, we were a fool today too. I think the only way we can grow and get on in this world is to accept the fact we're not perfect and live accordingly.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dusk till dawn

2017-09-24, 20:50

Labuka, gal galima pakeisti 05 į Kirsten Maya Depraysie? :068:
Back to top Go down
dusk till dawn

2017-09-24, 20:50

Labuka, gal galima pakeisti 05 į Kirsten Maya Depraysie? :068:
Back to top Go down
I swear I walk with God
NAME :
Indrė

ABOUT :
He was intensity. He was strength. He was driving will and stubborn determination. He was reckless passion and guarded distrust. He was fucking beautiful

CLAIM :
Finn Wittrock

2017-09-24, 20:52

žinoma, pass: towards :068:

“We're all fools," said Clemens, "all the time. It's just we're a different kind each day. We think, I'm not a fool today. I've learned my lesson. I was a fool yesterday but not this morning. Then tomorrow we find out that, yes, we were a fool today too. I think the only way we can grow and get on in this world is to accept the fact we're not perfect and live accordingly.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mur

2017-09-24, 20:54

bet kurią į Jennifer Collins, ačiū :057:
Back to top Go down
I swear I walk with God
NAME :
Indrė

ABOUT :

CLAIM :
Finn Wittrock

2017-09-24, 20:57

pass: towards :068:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
htw

2017-09-27, 19:29

galima gauti TOWARDSTHESUN 10 anketą? :014:
Back to top Go down
I swear I walk with God
NAME :
Indrė

ABOUT :

CLAIM :
Finn Wittrock

2017-09-27, 19:35

Galima, kaip pervadinti? :D

Back to top Go down
View user profile
htw

2017-09-27, 19:43

dar pati nežinau, jeigu galima palikit kol kas taip, o kai sugalvosiu pranešiu į ką pervadint :D
Back to top Go down
I swear I walk with God
NAME :
Indrė

ABOUT :

CLAIM :
Finn Wittrock

2017-09-27, 19:44

pass: towards :014:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ellle

2017-09-27, 21:14

Towardsthesun 3 -----> Morena Aurora Creighton
Back to top Go down

2017-09-27, 21:16

tuoj :058:
pswrd: towards1
Back to top Go down
poop

2017-09-28, 12:37

Back to top Go down
I swear I walk with God
NAME :
Indrė

ABOUT :

CLAIM :
Finn Wittrock

2017-09-28, 12:38

pass: towards :014:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

2017-09-29, 22:33

Towardsthesun 07 į Isabella Marleigh
Back to top Go down
I swear I walk with God
ABOUT :
25 years old witch, sold her soul į years ago. Boss ass bitch, knows how to stand up for herself, doesn't give a damn about others opinion and isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. Isadora lives her life as she want's without looking back.

CLAIM :
Miss Kylie Rae

CREDIT :
code srr don't know,rest is maliblue

2017-09-29, 22:37

pass: thesun
vinismilitave vinismilitave

I told her once
"I wasn’t good at anything."
She told me
"survival is a talent."
Back to top Go down