Įjungti kitą veikėją
Vardas:
Slaptažodis:

Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.
If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.
NAME :
Giedrė

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
Ikonėlė endlessroutine & caramcream, gifai caramcream.

CLAIM :
Maria Valverde

ABOUT :
Vidurinioji Crimson šeimos atžala. Pusiau demonė - sukubė, turinti demonišką pusę į kurią susitelkusi maitinasi seksualine energija ir žmogiškąją - tyrą, mielą, geraširdę merginą Jasmine, kuri padarys viską dėl savo šeimos ir aplinkinių gerovės.

2017-01-04, 13:36

:058:

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping while you're far away and dreaming, I could spend my life in this sweet surrender, I could stay lost in this moment forever Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NAME :
Giedrė

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :

CLAIM :
Maria Valverde

ABOUT :
Vidurinioji Crimson šeimos atžala. Pusiau demonė - sukubė, turinti demonišką pusę į kurią susitelkusi maitinasi seksualine energija ir žmogiškąją - tyrą, mielą, geraširdę merginą Jasmine, kuri padarys viską dėl savo šeimos ir aplinkinių gerovės.

2017-01-04, 13:42

I will not die an unlived life.
I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible; to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance, to live so that which came to me as seed goes to the next as blossom, and that which came to me as blossom, goes on as fruit.

Watch you smile while you are sleeping while you're far away and dreaming, I could spend my life in this sweet surrender, I could stay lost in this moment forever Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NAME :
Giedrė

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :

CLAIM :
Maria Valverde

ABOUT :

2017-01-04, 13:42

I like the night.
Without the dark, we'd never see the stars.
Live in such a way that even if given another opportunity to live your life all over again, you would still choose to live it exactly the same way that you are living your life now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1