Įjungti kitą veikėją
Vardas:
Slaptažodis:

I don’t believe in love at first sight. You fall in lust with what your eyes see, and in love with w

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I don’t believe in love at first sight. You fall in lust with what your eyes see, and in love with w Empty
I don’t believe in love at first sight. You fall in lust with what your eyes see, and in love with w Empty2016-12-30, 00:50

:068:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I don’t believe in love at first sight. You fall in lust with what your eyes see, and in love with w Empty
I don’t believe in love at first sight. You fall in lust with what your eyes see, and in love with w Empty2016-12-30, 00:53

oiii, kaip gerai, kaip gerai! ką/iš ko imam? jeigu neturi idėjų jokių ar poreikių - sakyk kryptį, sumąstysiu ką nors :071: :055:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I don’t believe in love at first sight. You fall in lust with what your eyes see, and in love with w Empty2016-12-30, 00:56

Minčių neturiu, bet realiai, tai galim sukt kažką ties simpatijomis/draugais, nes ta vienintelė jau kaip ir užimta :065:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I don’t believe in love at first sight. You fall in lust with what your eyes see, and in love with w Empty2016-12-30, 00:57

žinai, moterys ne sienos, galima jas ir pastumt..ypač žmones ;) :D papasakok biškį apie veikėją savo <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

I don’t believe in love at first sight. You fall in lust with what your eyes see, and in love with w
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1