Įjungti kitą veikėją
Vardas:
Slaptažodis:

Pagalba

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.
If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.
NAME :
Giedrė

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
Ikonėlė endlessroutine & caramcream, gifai caramcream.

CLAIM :
Maria Valverde

ABOUT :
Vidurinioji Crimson šeimos atžala. Pusiau demonė - sukubė, turinti demonišką pusę į kurią susitelkusi maitinasi seksualine energija ir žmogiškąją - tyrą, mielą, geraširdę merginą Jasmine, kuri padarys viską dėl savo šeimos ir aplinkinių gerovės.

2016-12-29, 15:03

First topic message reminder :

Padėsim kuo galėsim :066:

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping while you're far away and dreaming, I could spend my life in this sweet surrender, I could stay lost in this moment forever Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Life's under no obligation to give us what we expect
Life's under no obligation to give us what we expect

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
DISASTERQUEEN, BLØØDXSTAIN

CLAIM :
Meester

2017-01-10, 20:39

Lucifer Morningstar wrote:
Collins <3

You can talk with someone for years, everyday, and still, it won't mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel that person with your heart, you feel like you have known the person for forever.... connections are made with the heart, not the tongue.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
My world's going crazy when you're looking at me like that, please don't stop.
NAME :
Ieva

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
avatar by BLØØDXSTAIN; code by iaq; rank gif by moonchild30 @ tumblr; sig gifs: downeyjrs @ tumblr

CLAIM :
Jack Ryan Falahee

2017-01-10, 22:27

jei čia kitam acc, tai gal Justice, bet ir Collins nebloga, o jei ne, tai nekeisk :014:

You say stay and I say just let me go
Back to top Go down
View user profile
You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice.

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
credit: tempermentol ,caramcream

CLAIM :
Margot Robbie

2017-01-11, 09:35

Margot Robbie ar Arden Cho? :023:

« SHE WAS TOO QUIET, OR SHE WAS TOO LOUD. SHE TOOK THINGS TOO SERIOUSLY, OR NOT SERIOUSLY AT ALL. SHE WAS TOO SENSITIVE, OR TOO COLD-HEARTED. SHE HATED WITH EVERY FIBER OF HER BEING, OR LOVED WITH EVERY PIECE OF HER HEART. THERE WAS NO IN-BETWEEN FOR HER. »
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.
A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
avataras: mad_gangsta parašo gifai: caramcream

2017-01-11, 09:50

Margot :)

I torture you, take my hand through the flames. I torture you. I'm a slave to your games. I'm just a sucker for pain. I wanna chain you up. I wanna tie you down. I'm just a sucker for pain

Back to top Go down
View user profile
It's your god. They're your rules. *You* go to hell.
It's your god. They're your rules. *You* go to hell.

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
westcoast

CLAIM :
Max Irons

ABOUT :
In the end, we all are broken souls with a past we’ve survived, a story to tell, and the desperate hope that someone will listen.

2017-01-11, 10:42

Nellane Maureon wrote:

Tell me what you really like, baby, I can take my time. We don't ever have to fight, just take it step-by-step. I can see it in your eyes, 'cause they never tell me lies. I can feel that body shake and the heat between your legs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NAME :
Ieva

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
avatar by BLØØDXSTAIN; code by iaq; rank gif by moonchild30 @ tumblr; sig gifs: downeyjrs @ tumblr

CLAIM :
Jack Ryan Falahee

2017-01-11, 13:10

Nicholas Robert Dowling wrote:
Nellane Maureon wrote:

You say stay and I say just let me go
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beibiborn

2017-01-16, 01:12

sebastian stan, chris evans, matt bomer, henry cavill, ryan reynolds, ryan gosling, lachowski, efron, jensen ackles, dar ką nors pasiūlysit?  :090: :090:
Back to top Go down
Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible
Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
ICON: harperseven GIF : Tumblr KODUOTĖ: BLØØDXSTAIN

CLAIM :
Mila Kunis

2017-01-16, 01:15

tom hardy jei niekas nepasiėmęs ;o o jei iš taviškių tai gosling/lachowski/ackles :014:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :

2017-01-16, 02:44

Efron, Ackles :)

I torture you, take my hand through the flames. I torture you. I'm a slave to your games. I'm just a sucker for pain. I wanna chain you up. I wanna tie you down. I'm just a sucker for pain

Back to top Go down
View user profile

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :

Yesterday at 09:40

Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, Kendall Jenner ar pasilikti Bazan? :) (pastarosios dėka gavosi ne toks veikėjas) :DD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
everyone has a dark side, even the moon.
everyone has a dark side, even the moon.
NAME :
Laura

REPUTATIONS :

CLAIM :
Chace Crawford

ABOUT :
the most beautiful badass

Today at 19:42

Pakeiskit iš Demarcuso į Kevin Ignatius Mathers. kažkas nori susigrąžint Demarcusą, kur kažkada jį ir turėjo. Bet veidą Crawfordo pasilieku:D

there's nothing more boring than a sense of morality
Back to top Go down
View user profile
You want to be bad, angel?
I can teach you every position it comes in
You want to be bad, angel? I can teach you every position it comes in

REPUTATIONS :

Today at 19:46

okay :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Pagalba