Įjungti kitą veikėją
Vardas:
Slaptažodis:

Share | 

Dougl's spinta

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
There's not a single thing that's wrong with my mind.

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
dažniausiai būna mano, bet dabar iš tumblr paiimti.

CLAIM :
Tyler Blackburn

ABOUT :
Šio jaunuolio kuriam jau tik virš 2000 metų yra, būdas yra pakankamai linksmas ir atsipalaidavęs, kad mažai kas erzintų jį. Vaikinas renkasi pasilinksminimus, nei kokius rimtus ar liūdnus dalykus. Bet kai reikia, jo viduje gali pranykti viskas, ir iš širdies pasklisti šaltis, kuris ten atsirado po to kai jis pats nužudė savo tėvus.

2016-11-30, 21:51

Soon

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :

CLAIM :
Tyler Blackburn

ABOUT :
Šio jaunuolio kuriam jau tik virš 2000 metų yra, būdas yra pakankamai linksmas ir atsipalaidavęs, kad mažai kas erzintų jį. Vaikinas renkasi pasilinksminimus, nei kokius rimtus ar liūdnus dalykus. Bet kai reikia, jo viduje gali pranykti viskas, ir iš širdies pasklisti šaltis, kuris ten atsirado po to kai jis pats nužudė savo tėvus.

2016-12-01, 10:17

ŠALTINĖLIS SU CLAIRE:

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svečias

2016-12-01, 11:10

Kaip diplomatiškai į gamtą :092:
Back to top Go down

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :

CLAIM :
Tyler Blackburn

ABOUT :

2016-12-01, 11:23

Kažkodėl mano veikėjas visada pasiruošęs keliauti į klubus ar į kokį susitikimą rimtą ;D tad visada renkasi tokį panašų stiliu, nesvarbu kur keliauja ;D

Back to top Go down
View user profile

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :

CLAIM :
Tyler Blackburn

ABOUT :

2016-12-04, 20:44

Namie Su Arabella:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emotions - Happiness, anger, jealousy... Is the mind experiencing "presence" in our existence.
Emotions - Happiness, anger, jealousy... Is the mind experiencing

REPUTATIONS :

2016-12-04, 21:04

puikiai,classy :054:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :

CLAIM :
Tyler Blackburn

ABOUT :

2016-12-06, 14:53

Bare Su Daria:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
if it's not okay - it's not the end.
if it's not okay - it's not the end.

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
champagnemami; westcoast

CLAIM :
a. vikander

2016-12-06, 15:10

ooo, pasaka :014:

Grief, I've learned, is really just love. It's all the love you want to give, but cannot. All of that unspent love gathers in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in the hallow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :

CLAIM :
Tyler Blackburn

ABOUT :

2016-12-15, 16:01

Parke su Evangelina:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emotions - Happiness, anger, jealousy... Is the mind experiencing "presence" in our existence.

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
endlessroutine

CLAIM :
efron

2016-12-15, 16:15

gražuu :037: :067: :067:

There’s so much more to life than finding someone who will want you, or being sad over someone who doesn’t. There’s a lot of wonderful time to be spent discovering yourself without hoping someone will fall in love with you along the way, and it doesn’t need to be painful or empty. Do all things with love, but don’t romanticize life like you can’t survive without it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :

CLAIM :
Tyler Blackburn

ABOUT :

2016-12-18, 12:30

Kazino su Dhaara:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :

CLAIM :
Tyler Blackburn

ABOUT :

2016-12-30, 16:10

Levandų lauke su Ophelia:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NAME :
l o v e

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
itstimetobefool

CLAIM :
b l a k e l i v e l y

ABOUT :
she was perfect, pure maddening sex, and she knew it, and she played on it, dripped it, and allowed you to suffer for it

2016-12-30, 16:30

nu damn :067:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :

CLAIM :
Tyler Blackburn

ABOUT :

2017-01-01, 21:50

Su Nellane:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
avataras: meow-lady parašo gifai: tinixoxo

2017-01-01, 21:59

o bože kakoj muščina :067: :067: :067: :067: :067: :067: :067: :067: kaip į kapines tai labai dailiai :D :014: :014:

I torture you, take my hand through the flames. I torture you. I'm a slave to your games. I'm just a sucker for pain. I wanna chain you up. I wanna tie you down. I'm just a sucker for pain

Back to top Go down
View user profile

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :

CLAIM :
Tyler Blackburn

ABOUT :

2017-01-01, 22:09

Dėkui ;) jam visada mieliau yra klasikinis stilius ir nesvarbu kur eina ;D net į miško tankmę, tai eitu ;D

Back to top Go down
View user profile

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :

CLAIM :
Tyler Blackburn

ABOUT :

2017-01-17, 00:05

Centre Su Isabelle:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Dougl's spinta
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 17/01/25 atnaujinimas-
Jump to: