Įjungti kitą veikėją
Vardas:
Slaptažodis:

I don't know how to flirt so I'm just going to stare at you until you marry me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I don't know how to flirt so I'm just going to stare at you until you marry me   Empty
I don't know how to flirt so I'm just going to stare at you until you marry me   Empty2016-10-31, 23:59

I don't know how to flirt so I'm just going to stare at you until you marry me   I72WK
Back to top Go down
The stories are real - the monsters are here
REPUTATIONS :

TTS #2
The stories are real -
the monsters are here

I don't know how to flirt so I'm just going to stare at you until you marry me   Empty
I don't know how to flirt so I'm just going to stare at you until you marry me   Empty2016-11-01, 00:03

Woohoo, pagaliau Tu čia :)) iš ko mes? :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I don't know how to flirt so I'm just going to stare at you until you marry me   Empty2016-11-01, 00:04

kuoo/iš ko? :068:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I don't know how to flirt so I'm just going to stare at you until you marry me   Empty2016-11-01, 00:46

Achelle - tiesa pasakius nežinau kaip tiksliai veikia sirenos ir jų galios, bet galim gerą istoriją susukt :D labiau link meilių? arba jeigu nori galim pyktis. šiuo metu man reik visko :094:
Veronique - jeigu draugaujam taaaai galim būt bbf , kokie partner in crime arba friends with benefits ir panašiai, arba galim pyktis ir susukt kokią ex istoriją arba šiaip auros nesutapusios :097: :122:
Back to top Go down
REPUTATIONS :

TTS #12
The stories are real -
the monsters are here

I don't know how to flirt so I'm just going to stare at you until you marry me   Empty2016-11-01, 01:01

Iš ko? :)
Back to top Go down
REPUTATIONS :

TTS #1
The stories are real -
the monsters are here

I don't know how to flirt so I'm just going to stare at you until you marry me   Empty2016-11-01, 10:19

Kaip mes?:)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I don't know how to flirt so I'm just going to stare at you until you marry me   Empty2016-11-01, 20:14

Dhaara, Collette - everything that you want. galim ir draugaut ir plėšytis, arba giminiuotis :mrteddy:
Back to top Go down
REPUTATIONS :

TTS #1
The stories are real -
the monsters are here

I don't know how to flirt so I'm just going to stare at you until you marry me   Empty2016-11-01, 20:23

Aš tai norėčiau crazy statuso , kad jis kaip ir priklauso medžiotojuj stengtuso ją nudėt bet tai baigtūsi galiausiai lovoj?:D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I don't know how to flirt so I'm just going to stare at you until you marry me   Empty2016-11-01, 20:30

uuuu I like it ! :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I don't know how to flirt so I'm just going to stare at you until you marry me   Empty2016-11-01, 20:36

priimtum?:3
Back to top Go down
REPUTATIONS :

TTS #12
The stories are real -
the monsters are here

I don't know how to flirt so I'm just going to stare at you until you marry me   Empty2016-11-01, 20:37

Hm... gal tarkim Sebastian merginai tiesiai šviesiai pasakė, kad kol ji jokios žalos nedarys, tol ji galės ramiai po šia saule gyventi, tačiau vos tik šiai pasukus šunkeliais jis ją sumedžios. Tai va, o ji suka šunkeliais :D
Idk ar tinka :092:
Back to top Go down
REPUTATIONS :

TTS #1
The stories are real -
the monsters are here

I don't know how to flirt so I'm just going to stare at you until you marry me   Empty2016-11-01, 22:25

Sebastian Barnard Wade wrote:
uuuu I like it ! :D
Perfect !:*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I don't know how to flirt so I'm just going to stare at you until you marry me   Empty2016-11-01, 22:42

Kai toks veidukas, tai ir man reikia čia įsipaišyti :023:
kuom priimsi? :067:
Back to top Go down
REPUTATIONS :

TTS #1
The stories are real -
the monsters are here

I don't know how to flirt so I'm just going to stare at you until you marry me   Empty2016-11-11, 19:59

Kaip sutarsim?:}
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I don't know how to flirt so I'm just going to stare at you until you marry me   Empty2016-11-16, 04:26

Gal ką apibrėžiam? :DD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

I don't know how to flirt so I'm just going to stare at you until you marry me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1