Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Little does she know
...he thinks about her too

REPUTATIONS :

CLAIM :
Sofia Jamora

ABOUT :
Iš itin didelės, šiltos ir karštai besilaikančios papročių Belletor šeimos. Jauna basiliskė, 25 metų pagal basiliskų papročius turi ištekėti už jai paskirto vyro Elijah. Nutrūkgalvė mergina visiškai nepatenkinta žvaigždžių paskirtu jai aiškiai per senu vyru, tačiau itin gerbianti papročius ji bando perlipti per save. Sigrid sesuo.

2016-10-30, 21:34

First topic message reminder :

:104:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn.

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
sig code-champagnemami

2016-11-03, 19:09

kokia mielaa :054:

«today means nothing. today is just a ghost that’s haunting me. i’m at the end of the world, on the edge of things, and i think about letting go. i think about falling. »
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Little does she know

REPUTATIONS :

CLAIM :
Sofia Jamora

ABOUT :
Iš itin didelės, šiltos ir karštai besilaikančios papročių Belletor šeimos. Jauna basiliskė, 25 metų pagal basiliskų papročius turi ištekėti už jai paskirto vyro Elijah. Nutrūkgalvė mergina visiškai nepatenkinta žvaigždžių paskirtu jai aiškiai per senu vyru, tačiau itin gerbianti papročius ji bando perlipti per save. Sigrid sesuo.

2016-11-03, 21:51

ačiūūū :*

She is the perfect example of grace
because she is a butterfly with bullet holes in her wings that never regretted learning to fly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Little does she know

REPUTATIONS :

CLAIM :
Sofia Jamora

ABOUT :

2016-11-03, 21:52

w/Zacharias:

because she is a butterfly with bullet holes in her wings that never regretted learning to fly
Back to top Go down
View user profile

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
Icon: endlessroutine, Code: unknown srr, gifs: tumblr

ABOUT :
She is free in her wildness, she is a wanderess, a drop of free water. She knows nothing of borders and cares nothing for rules or customs. 'Time' for her isn’t something to fight against. Her life flows clean, with passion, like fresh water.

2016-11-03, 21:53

negaliu žiūrėt :087:

❝I could be blindfolded and dropped into the deepest ocean and I would know where to find you. I could be buried a hundred miles underground and I would know where you are.❞
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Little does she know

REPUTATIONS :

CLAIM :
Sofia Jamora

ABOUT :

2016-11-03, 21:57

nežiūrėk tuomet. :021:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Little does she know

REPUTATIONS :

CLAIM :
Sofia Jamora

ABOUT :

2016-11-04, 23:29

w/Damian:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

REPUTATIONS :

2016-11-04, 23:40

Cutie pie :023: :014:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
We grew colder without a reason we should've kept this warmth and instead we choose to bear on.
NAME :
Giedrė

REPUTATIONS :

2016-11-04, 23:40 Online

Kokia miela kaimietukė :092: :057:

Mark my words we will seek and destroy those who speak of false hope, mark my words I will keep holding on to your words of purity.. I closed my eyes... And let the death caress my heart, I gave it in to hatred..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Little does she know

REPUTATIONS :

CLAIM :
Sofia Jamora

ABOUT :

2016-11-04, 23:42

tep, karvių mėžt važiuoja :014: :025:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Little does she know

REPUTATIONS :

CLAIM :
Sofia Jamora

ABOUT :

2016-11-10, 16:02

w/Damian:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

REPUTATIONS :

2016-11-10, 16:05

God damn! Aš galvojau, kad ten bus kokia old močiutės pižama... reikia keisti man db postą :076: :067:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Little does she know

REPUTATIONS :

CLAIM :
Sofia Jamora

ABOUT :

2016-11-10, 16:13

nekeisk nieko, ten viskas bus labai gerai. :089: :066:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Little does she know

REPUTATIONS :

CLAIM :
Sofia Jamora

ABOUT :

2016-11-15, 14:45

w/Damian:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
code: BLØØDXSTAIN.

CLAIM :
Nicole Scherzinger

2016-11-15, 14:50

Damian mirs su šypsena veide :067: :084: :067:

افتح فمك فقط إن كان ما ستقوله أجمل من الصمت // She who walks the floors of Hell, finds the key to the gates of her own Heaven, buried there like a seed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Little does she know

REPUTATIONS :

CLAIM :
Sofia Jamora

ABOUT :

2016-11-15, 14:52

arba su stajaku kelnėse :084: :092: :092:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :
code: BLØØDXSTAIN.

CLAIM :
Nicole Scherzinger

2016-11-15, 14:56

Prieš atidarydama dar pagalvojau "ir stajaku kelnėse" :092: :092: :092:

افتح فمك فقط إن كان ما ستقوله أجمل من الصمت // She who walks the floors of Hell, finds the key to the gates of her own Heaven, buried there like a seed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Little does she know

REPUTATIONS :

CLAIM :
Sofia Jamora

ABOUT :

2016-11-22, 00:29

w/Damien:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :

2016-11-22, 00:39

nu blt...

Silence, too, can be torture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Little does she know

REPUTATIONS :

CLAIM :
Sofia Jamora

ABOUT :

2016-11-22, 01:04

nu kaas?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

REPUTATIONS :

CREDIT :

ABOUT :
She is free in her wildness, she is a wanderess, a drop of free water. She knows nothing of borders and cares nothing for rules or customs. 'Time' for her isn’t something to fight against. Her life flows clean, with passion, like fresh water.

2016-11-22, 01:20

kur čia ji plavinėti sumanė???

❝I could be blindfolded and dropped into the deepest ocean and I would know where to find you. I could be buried a hundred miles underground and I would know where you are.❞
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mary's wardrobe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next