Įjungti kitą veikėją
Vardas:
Slaptažodis:

Share | 
 

 TOP rangas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
avatar
The stories are real -the monsters are here
REPUTATIONS :
284

The stories are real -
the monsters are here

2016-05-09, 16:24


TOP rangas
second week
• Negalima balsuoti už save
•Balsuojame vieną kartą
•laimėtojas gauna tiek reputacijos taškų, kiek kartų už jį buvo balsuota
•Kiekvienas pabalsavęs gauna vieną reputacijos tašką


Last edited by Ravenna Blackwood on 2016-05-30, 14:34; edited 1 time in total


PEOPLE THESE DAYS
HAVE DRUNK TOO MUCH FROM THE POOL OF SUPERFICIALITY, ✻ AND NOW THEY DISLIKE EVERYTHING THAT GOES AGAINST THEIR DELUSION.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
The stories are real -the monsters are here
NAME :
Indrė

REPUTATIONS :
453

ABOUT :
He was intensity. He was strength. He was driving will and stubborn determination. He was reckless passion and guarded distrust. He was fucking beautiful

CLAIM :
Samuel Larsen

The stories are real -
the monsters are here

2016-05-10, 21:29

Even the moon has to go through phases to shine completely.
Kleio Callistê Achelous


 
I can't escape this hell so many times I've tried but I'm still caged inside. I can't control myself.
Somebody get me through this nightmare
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Guest
Guest

2016-05-10, 22:16

Never trust a survivor, until you find out what he did to stay alive.
Andrew Evilian
Back to top Go down
avatar
Guest
Guest

2016-05-10, 22:17

Shayera Kendra Zauriel wrote:
Never trust a survivor, until you find out what he did to stay alive.
Andrew Evilian
Back to top Go down
avatar
The stories are real -the monsters are here
NAME :
dovi.

REPUTATIONS :
233

ABOUT :
boys like him were born in a storm. they have lightning in their souls. thunder in their hearts. and chaos in their bones.

CLAIM :
troye sivan mellet.

The stories are real -
the monsters are here

2016-05-11, 17:20

Lucius Ba'al Mercury wrote:
Even the moon has to go through phases to shine completely.
Kleio Callistê Achelous



I've got a wishful confession, I hope you don't mind if I ask. I've just got so many questions, I swear that I won't get attached. Tell me your favourite secrets, 'cause I've got too many to share. I was hoping you would keep them well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Guest
Guest

2016-05-11, 19:22

Camilla Graves wrote:
Shayera Kendra Zauriel wrote:
Never trust a survivor, until you find out what he did to stay alive.
Andrew Evilian
Back to top Go down
avatar
The stories are real -the monsters are here
REPUTATIONS :
47

The stories are real -
the monsters are here

2016-05-11, 19:27

Adrianna Jane Herrera wrote:
Camilla Graves wrote:
Shayera Kendra Zauriel wrote:
Never trust a survivor, until you find out what he did to stay alive.
Andrew Evilian
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
The stories are real -the monsters are here
REPUTATIONS :
284

The stories are real -
the monsters are here

2016-05-16, 13:21

Sveikiname Andrew surinkusį 4 taškus!


PEOPLE THESE DAYS
HAVE DRUNK TOO MUCH FROM THE POOL OF SUPERFICIALITY, ✻ AND NOW THEY DISLIKE EVERYTHING THAT GOES AGAINST THEIR DELUSION.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content


Back to top Go down
 
TOP rangas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: banners & archive :: OLD-
Jump to: